Classification: Administrative Staff – Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Description: The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
1. Develops and maintains relationships with employment agencies/search firms, professional associations, community associations, colleges/universities and other applicant sources.
2. Develops position sourcing strategies using recruitment tools and techniques.
3. Manages the full-life cycle hiring process for hourly and salaried positions including phone interviews, onsite interviews, reference checking, etc. May assist with other hiring projects as needed.
4. Coordinates onsite interviews logistics (interview schedules, interview guides and interview committee's invitations).
5. Establishes and maintains strong partnerships with internal customers including but not limited to: Hiring Managers, Benefits Coordinator, HR Business Partners, Director of Human Resources and University Counsel to develop recruiting plans, and cost effective recruitment strategies and professional and positive interactions with stakeholders.
6. Attends recruitment job fairs and serve as a representative of the university.
7. Interacts with candidates to ensure they are evaluated appropriately and treated in a consistent, positive and professional manner that delivers a positive candidate experience
8. Generates metrics reports (i.e. time to fill, cost per hire, cost of turnover, etc.)
9. Makes employment offers following approval of terms and salary. Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
10. Process pre-employment checks and new hire paperwork.
11. Maintains position requisitions and submit applicant/candidates correspondence (i.e. phone interview, onsite interview, decline and/or offer).
12. Facilitates weekly and monthly new employee orientations.
13. Leverages a variety of recruiting resources, social media and internet space to find top talent (such as search engine optimization, Boolean searches, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms).
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field is required.
A minimum of 3 years of human resources experience is required including full-life cycle recruitment and sourcing experience, including behavioral interviewing, reference checking, etc.
Must be familiar with employment processes, human resources legal requirements (FLSA, AAP, EEO, OSHA, HIPPA).
Advanced knowledge and skills in social media platforms, internet and search engine optimization and complex Boolean searches is preferred.
(PHR) Professional in Human Resources and/or (SHRM-CP) SHRM Certified Professional certifications are preferred.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Experience with HRIS, applicant tracking systems and web-based HR tools.
Knowledge of and experience with social media recruitment tools.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Human Relation Skills:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-pace environment and handle competing demands.
Ability to network and build strong relationships with internal and external customers and develop partnerships with the community.
Ability to proactively build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
Ability to maintain confidential information.
Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
Tact, discretion, creativity and innovation.
Commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards of conduct.
Candidates must be willing and able to support and advance the University mission.
For full-consideration, please reference job# 1819-111 and submit cover letter and resume by May 17, 2019 to:
100 N. East Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
Carroll University does not discriminate in any manner contrary to law or justice on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran's status in administration of programs or in the employment of faculty and staff. EOE
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency